The slipover is a wardrobe staple that will carry you through any season. We wanted to create a sleek silhouette without adding bulkiness, intended to be worn true to size, it’s the knit you will wear on repeat. We love to dress this style up by wearing it over a shirt or casually pairing it with shorts for a day time look.
Expertly hand-knit in Belfast, Northern Ireland from fine knit, ultra-soft, 100% Merino wool.
- Premium texture of 100% merino wool
- Fine knit - perfect year round
- A true wardrobe essential
- Effortless style
- 2 ply Merino wool
- 19.5 micron extra fine Merino wool for a smooth touch
- A luxurious lightweight feel
- To take good care you can remove any pills using a fabric shaver which you can purchase here
Size & Fit
- Comfortable and easy fit
- Length : Mid hip
- Model is 5’10” wearing a size Small
- For more information view our size guide here
Wash & Care
Merino wool is very easy to take care of as it is breathable and naturally antibacterial so they prevent odour, meaning they require less washing. At Taylor Yates this is something we encourage as not only does washing your knitwear less keep it beautifully soft but it's also better for our planet.
We would love you to ‘wear & air’ and encourage everyone to be kinder to our planet.
Wash your knitwear by hand in cold water and let it dry naturally on a flat surface.
Once dry, store flat.
We believe in sustainable fashion and don't want to over produce. Therefore each piece of our knitwear is made to order, This means we can customise it to your specifications if required. Simply add your desired size and measurements at the checkout and if you have any specific requirements email them to us firstname.lastname@example.org, we will ensure we make your piece exactly how you would like it.