A throwback to the 90’s, The slash neck is a beautifully versatile piece you will have in your wardrobe for many years. Flattering on everyone, a simple slash neck knit can elevate your outfit. Styled with linen trousers and a blazer or casually with pyjama shorts, it sleekly transitions into any look.
Expertly hand-knit in Belfast, Northern Ireland from fine knit, ultra-soft, 100% Merino wool.
- Premium texture of 100% merino wool
- Fine knit - perfect year round
- A true wardrobe essential
- Effortless style
- 2 ply Merino wool
- 19.5 micron extra fine Merino wool for a smooth touch
- A luxurious lightweight feel
- To take good care you can remove any pills using a fabric shaver which you can purchase here
Size & Fit
- Comfortable and easy fit
- Length : Mid hip
- Model is 5’10” wearing a size Medium for an oversized fit
- For more information view our size guide here
Wash & Care
Merino wool is very easy to take care of as it is breathable and naturally antibacterial so they prevent odour, meaning they require less washing. At Taylor Yates this is something we encourage as not only does washing your knitwear less keep it beautifully soft but it's also better for our planet.
We would love you to ‘wear & air’ and encourage everyone to be kinder to our planet.
Wash your knitwear by hand in cold water and let it dry naturally on a flat surface.
Once dry, store flat.
We believe in sustainable fashion and don't want to over produce. Therefore each piece of our knitwear is made to order, This means we can customise it to your specifications if required. Simply add your desired size and measurements at the checkout and if you have any specific requirements email them to us email@example.com, we will ensure we make your piece exactly how you would like it.